The Business Development Liaison implements the philosophy, policy, procedures, systems and strategic goals set forth by the Executive Director to expand contractual potential by providing educational presentations to existing and potential client facilities regarding BHC's service line deliveries. This position will focus on securing new contractual opportunities and maintaining client relationships in the assigned market(s). The position will directly influence the development and continuous refinement of the facility's business development plan to include tele-medicine services. In addition, the position will be responsible to ensure monthly quality reports are completed and distributed to the appropriate client hospitals to demonstrate business value.
1. Plan, schedule and complete a designated number of qualified client hospital weekly contacts regarding BHC service line deliveries to ensure client satisfaction and discuss additional BHC service line deliveries.
2. Develop and procure new service line contacts in the assigned target market(s).
3. Complete monthly quality reports to contracted client facilities and ensure distribution.
4. Enter contact data into MS4 and maintain accurate database of weekly professional contacts.
5. Develop and maintain informational file on area hospitals, nursing homes physician providers in order to identify areas of opportunity to educate facilities on BHC service line deliveries and secure contracts.
6. Maintain a competition informational file on service line deliveries they promote.
7. Work actively with the area UHS Business Development teams to identify potential client opportunities for contracting of BHC services.
8. Participate in the evaluation and analysis of BHC mobile referral/admission statistics and provide recommendations to overall business planning and education strategies as appropriate.
9. Attend all mandatory facility inservices and staff development activities as scheduled.
10. Attend in-house planning and development committee meetings, as requested.
11. Adhere to facility, department, corporate, personnel and standard policies and procedures.
12. Adhere to facility standards concerning conduct, dress, attendance and punctuality.
13. Support facility-wide quality/performance improvement goals and objectives.
14. Maintain confidentiality of facility employees and patient information.