The Sr Clinical Analyst participates as part of the clinical information system team, performs liaison duties associated with ongoing support and maintenance of all clinical information systems. This position provides problem tracking, resolution, on-going enhancement requests, and active participation in system testing, workflow redesign, change management, and continual education to facility employees\physicians. The goal of the position is defining information systems and technologies that are as transparent as possible to the clinical practitioner.
1. In conjuntion with the UHS Corporate Clinical Team serves as a liason between clinicians and IS as appropriate. Participates in project management meeting related to clincial initiaves.
2. Drives improvement in safety and quality of patient care by promoting adoption and meaningful clinical use of information systems..
3. Communicates effectively with all clinicians about changes and upgrades.
4. Performs ongoing testing related to patches and upgrades.
5. Effectively trains physicians and clinicans in use of the system.