Responsible for physician recruitment, physician support, data repository and contact directory for hospital. Develops physician and business referrals for existing and new services. Provides macro analysis regarding business development opportunities, trends, and strategic focuses for the hospital, including local market trends, market share comparisons and other competitor analyses. Assists with metrics management. Oversees local physician relationship management program.
• MBA or MHA preferred. Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in business, public relations, or related field required.
• Minimum 1-3 years’ experience required, 3 - 5 preferred in physician services, recruitment, marketing, operations and/or business research and development.
• Comprehensive working knowledge and understanding of physician relations and business development and marketing activities, hospital management and department structures, managed care and governmental program reimbursement and other matters affecting existing and product analyses are essential.
• Adept in abstract analysis and interpreting financial pro forma and utilization information relative to hospital products to evaluate reasonable opportunities for growth.
• Demonstrated proficiency in high-level and unit-level data assimilation and interpretation.
• Demonstrated persuasive written and verbal communication skills, work organizational and analytical skills.
• MS Office applications such as Power Point, Excel, Work and Access knowledge required.
• Driver’s license and travel required.
Internal Number: 15859
About St Mary's Regional Medical Center
St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center is not just a hospital. We are a team of healthcare professionals focused on developing the best culture of quality care for our patients. We proudly hold the 1st Quality Award given throughout all UHS facilities nationwide. St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center is located in Enid, Oklahoma, and is a subsidiary of, UHS, Universal Health Services Inc. UHS is one of the nation’s largest and most respected healthcare management companies. Our Medical Center was founded in 1915 and consists of 229 licensed beds. St. Mary’s is considered the economic, social, medical, political, and educational hub of Northwest Oklahoma. We are proud to serve Northwest Oklahoma by providing several progressive and comprehensive healthcare services. Here you will experience a team oriented environment providing the most technically advanced procedures in the region delivered in a respectful and dignified manner.
St. Mary's provides comprehensive medical and surgical services including progressive cardiac services; 24- hour trauma center and emergency services; dedicated women's center ; the Northwest Neuro-Science Institute, Joint Institute; diabetes care center recogn...ized by the American Diabetes Association; Skilled Nursing facility; comprehensive inpatient CARF accredited rehabilitation unit, community resources center; CAP and AABB accredited laboratory; fully accredited cancer program, a Women's Imaging Center and Wound Care unit.