- Support member retention by advocating for the best member experience and operational processes
- Appropriate handling of all membership data, membership needs, center staffing, and overall fitness center operations
- Hires, trains, and develops a strong team of professionals that deliver on center goals and reflect its values.
- Responsible for the successful attainment of center targets and goals (member services, revenue, retention, cleanliness, etc.)
- Ensures the facility is well equipped, maintained, clean, and safe.
- Assists with strategic planning and effective programming of events.
Candidate will have a minimum of an associate's degree or 3 years management experience, 4 year bachelor's degree in business or fitness preferred. Basic knowledge fitness equipment, Microsoft Office, basic accounting preferred.
CHRISTUS HEALTH is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of almost more than 600 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS operates in 6 U.S. states, Colombia, Chile and 6 states in Mexico. To support our health care ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on medical staffs who provide care and support for patients. CHRISTUS Health is listed among the top ten largest Catholic health systems in the United States.