PCA NuScriptRx in Nashville, TN is currently seeking a FT Client Services Representative who is a Certified Pharmacy Tech to service facilities in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina and surrounding areas. This is a field position/ road warrior.
Provide excellent pharmacy services to our customers through our pharmacy business expertise, facility medicine room management and eMedStat cart management. Optimize value and experience for customers by expanding, developing and maintaining customer relationships through ongoing proactive communication with the Medical Directors, DON's, and nursing staff at customer facilities. Proactively evaluate and problem-solve customer needs to establish partnerships that will contribute to securing renewals.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide world class, innovative customer support in a timely and professional manner.
2. Proactively service, including periodic onsite customer visits, to manage the customer facility per Pharmacy CSR duties throughout the calendar year.
3. Manage customer territory appropriately, coordinating with customers, set schedule for credibility, including managing mileage/trips appropriately.
4. Assist with medical records, medication delivery and restocking/maintaining pharmacy inventory items.
5. Manage returns/credits for customers.
6. Perform cart audits to ensure accuracy.
7. Identify training opportunities, coordinate trainings with customers & lead/facilitate training for facility staff on pharmacy systems, processes and procedures.
8. Understand historical F-Tag’s customer facility has received in order to help them avoid in the future.
9. Coordinate and partner with internal departments on customers’ behalf to ensure customer needs are met
10. Responsible for ensuring that valuable customer information is being shared in appointed place to provide transparency of customer relationship across PCA-NuScriptRx.
11. Extensive travel including overnight stay as necessary.
12. Meets Expectations of Excellence for position.
13. Supports campuses, departmental goals and the overall objectives of the Company.
14. Complies with all laws, regulations and standards of ethical conduct.
15. Performs all job duties with a friendly positive and team-oriented approach.
16. Maintains required licenses or certifications in good standing with the State.
17. Complies with all Company policies, procedures, rules and standards.
Associate Degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience in pharmacy or long term care
Certified Pharmacy Tech License (Must be able to become certified within 90 days of hire)
One plus years of experience in a similar field or position.
Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Telecommuting is allowed.
Internal Number: 2018-45454
About PCA Pharmacy
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, PCA Pharmacy has served long-term care and institutional healthcare facilities since 1994. With the guiding imperative to meet and exceed the resident’s needs, PCA partners with personal/skilled care or assisted living facilities to address the unique pharmacy needs of their residents through specialized clinical and operational support services. Exceptional professional service and personal concern are our commitments.
PCA Pharmacy is an Ancillary division of Trilogy Health Services, which is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a positive company culture that includes:
- Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer