A multi-cultural community health and social services organization dedicated to meeting the health care needs of the medically underserved in the greater Newark area. Join us as we expand our services. We are recruiting for: Dentists (Full-Time)
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
1. Provides quality, comprehensive general dental services in an ambulatory care setting.
2. Examines patients to determine nature of condition utilizing radiographs, dental instruments and other approved diagnostic procedures.
3. Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and malformations of the oral cavity and related oral structures.
4. Consults with licensed medical and dental professionals in determining appropriate course of care and treatment.
5. Refers patients to appropriate medical and dental specialists
6. Maintains records- EMR, files, logs and reports in accordance with the Health Center and statutory / regulatory policies or requirements.
7. Complies with all applicable state and federal regulations.
8. Assists in a team-centered approach to develop and maintain a high quality of health care in the community.
. Malpractice insurance provided under the FTCA. Student loan forgiveness available through the Primary Care Practitioner Loan Redemption Program of New Jersey. We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package that include: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Paid Time Off, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
We require the following credentials: NJ MEDICAL, DEA, CDS, BLS.
Internal Number: 001-7-2018
About Newark Community Health Centers, Inc.
The mission of Newark Community Health Centers is to provide affordable, high quality, and accessible healthcare to the communities that we serve. As one of the largest providers of comprehensive primary care services for uninsured and medically underserved populations in one of the country’s most populated areas, our primary goal is to eliminate health disparities and help people live stronger, healthier, and happier lives.