Under direct supervision, performs daily cleaning tasks for patient, nursing station, lounges, restrooms, offices, clinic areas, and any other assigned in the accordance with standard procedures of the EVS Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs all environmental services-related tasks demonstrating service orientation to fellow employees.
2. Performs basic cleaning functions in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods.
3. Performs heavier cleaning functions in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods.
4. Maintains assigned equipment for cleanliness and recommends repairs as needed.
5. Observes and reports the general need for repairs to equipment, furniture, building and fixtures.