VAN DRIVER Requirements
1. Provide transportation for patients to and from the facility.
2. Report all van maintenance problems to the Outpatient Manager and follow-up with van maintenance as indicated.
3. Responsible for the maintenance of transportation lists, ensuring addresses and phone numbers are accurate and up to date.
4. Communicate and consult with the Outpatient Manager and other staff members regarding patient care issues and information.
5. Maintain a clean environment for patients at all times.
6. Demonstrate responsibility and sound judgment regarding patient safety.
7. Participate in the therapeutic relationship with patients, as required.
8. Address patients, visitors, and co-workers in a pleasant and respectful manner.
9. Adhere to facility, department, corporate, personnel and standard policies and procedures.
10. Attend all mandatory facility in-services and staff development activities as scheduled.
11. Adhere to facility standards concerning conduct, dress, attendance and punctuality.
12. Support facility-wide quality/performance improvement goals and objectives.
13. Maintain confidentiality of facility employees and patient information.