The House Supervisor is responsible for the patient flow activity during assigned shift.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Oversees that all staff members carry out their duties safely, timely, compassionately and efficiently including providing patient care directly as necessary, assisting as necessary.
2) Directly communicates with physicians and other members of management to resolve conflict or other issues quickly and effectively, contacting Administrator on call as necessary.
3) Responsible for patient admissions (bed assignment) and discharges during assigned shift
4) Responsible for documenting staff call-ins and locating replacement staff in conjunction with applicable department manager.
5) Responsible for maintaining a risk free environment throughout the facility during assigned shift and relaying critical transfer information to incoming supervisor
6) Continuously rounds the facility during assigned shift and completes comprehensive report at the end of each shift.