Accountable for all aspects of physician and/or provider/facility recruitment and contracting as assigned. Responsible for re-negotiating or negotiating solo, complex group, hospital-based and large entity physician/hospital contracts in support of network quality, availability and financial goals. Negotiate value based deals. Participates in the strategic recruitment of physicians satisfying specific network goals and objectives. Provides network development, maintenance and refinement activities and strategies in support of cross-market network management units. Partners across the organization to garner support for network contracting activities to ensure all aspects of operational implementation are completed on a timely and accurate basis.
* Strong emphasis on physician partnerships and contract negotiations
* Experience in fee schedule development
* Experience in negotiating rates with providers
* Provide timely responses to requests for demographic updates and investigation of issues
* Support affordability initiatives through provider education, outreach and tracking
* Provider Data integrity research, analysis and outreach as needed
CHRISTUS HEALTH is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of almost more than 600 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS operates in 6 U.S. states, Colombia, Chile and 6 states in Mexico. To support our health care ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on medical staffs who provide care and support for patients. CHRISTUS Health is listed among the top ten largest Catholic health systems in the United States.