Forest View Hospital a 108-bed facility brings over 40 years of experience to the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of behavioral health issues. As a part of our continued success and growth, we are seeking qualified applicants for a Mental Health Worker position. This position:
1. Assists in the ongoing assessment of the safety and emotional needs of each patient.
2. Demonstrates awareness of the key elements of the treatment plans for all assigned patients and provides intervention/care accordingly on an individualized basis.
3. Assists patients with their personal grooming and personal hygiene, appropriate to the patient's age, developmental level and needs.
4. Participates in assigned groups/activities to meet the needs of various patient populations and/or diagnostic groups.
5. Participates with other personnel in maintaining a safe and therapeutic milieu. Provides verbal de-escalation techniques and physical management, as needed.
6. Makes rounds on patients every 15 minutes or sooner to provide patient safety. Documents according to policies.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
Mental Health Worker/Technician Benefits: Forest View Hospital offers a wonderful benefits package. We offer a variety of plans for Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and Roth 401k with company match, generous Paid Time Off, gym membership reimbursement and more.